National Water Hygiene Course e-learning with livestream video test on ZOOM + plastic card
Self-Guided online training that can be taken at any time (24/7) to suit the candidate’s availability (within 28 days of registration). This is followed by a test supervised by ZOOM or Microsoft Teams etc arranged to suit the candidate, but normally within working hours. Where necessary, this can be completed within 1 working day, subject to availability (Please call on 07564 078 271 to confirm express delivery is available). In this option, you will receive the Virtual card through an app on your mobile phone. In addition you will receive a physical plastic card. If you do not require a physical plastic card, please book https://achievesafety.co.uk /product/national-water-hygiene-course-e-learning-and-livestream-video-test-on-zoom/
33 in stock
The online option is ideal for candidates who need the National Water Hygiene Registration in a hurry, or who struggle to make time for face-to-face training. It easily fits around busy schedules and provides flexibility for changes in the candidate’s availability. The information below explains how the process works:
- On receipt of payment, you will be sent an email requesting information – photo for use on the card, proof of identify and a request for data form ie name, email address, phone number, date of birth - required for registration.
- After receiving your forms and photos I then upload them onto the Energy and Utility Skills database, and you are then sent a link to take the training course.
- You will need to follow the instructions to logon and change your password. The course comprises slides and video and will take between 2 – 2.5 hours to complete.
- On completion of the training modules, you contact Achieve Safety to arrange a suitable time for supervision of the assessment on a video link using ZOOM, WhatsApp or Facetime. The test should take about 30 minutes.
- Within 20 minutes of successful completion of the assessment you will receive an email from EUSR stating that you have successfully completed the National Water Hygiene Assessment.
- EUSR will process your results and within a couple of days, you will be registered onto the EUSR National Water Hygiene register accessible at eusr.co.uk.
- EUSR will text a link to the mobile number you provided giving details of how to download the Vircarda App and how to access your virtual card.
- Your new plastic National Water Hygiene card will be sent by ‘Royal Mail - Signed For’ post to your address around two weeks after completion of the course.
The course may be taken on a computer or tablet. It is unsuitable to complete the course on a mobile phone. You will need to be able to access ZOOM, Microsoft Teams or WhatsApp so the assessment can be supervised.