The online option is ideal for candidates who need the National Water Hygiene Registration in a hurry, or who struggle to make time for face-to-face training. It easily fits around busy schedules and provides flexibility for changes in the candidate’s availability. The information below explains how the process works:
• On receipt of payment, you will be sent an email requesting information – photo for use on the card, proof of identify and a request for data form ie name, email address, phone number, date of birth - required for registration.
• After receiving your forms and photos I then upload them onto the Energy and Utility Skills database, and you are then sent a link to take the training course.
• You will need to follow the instructions to logon and change your password. The course comprises slides and video and will take between 2 – 2.5 hours to complete.
• On completion of the training modules, you contact Achieve Safety to arrange a suitable time for supervision of the assessment on a video link using ZOOM, WhatsApp or Facetime. The test should take about 30 minutes.
• Within 20 minutes of successful completion of the assessment you will receive an email from EUSR stating that you have successfully completed the National Water Hygiene Assessment.
• EUSR will process your results and within a couple of days, you will be registered onto the EUSR National Water Hygiene register accessible at www.eusr.co.uk.
• EUSR will text a link to the mobile number you provided giving details of how to download the Vircarda App and how to access your virtual card.
The course may be taken on a computer or tablet. It is unsuitable to complete the course on a mobile phone. You will need to be able to access ZOOM, Microsoft Teams or WhatsApp so the assessment can be supervised.