SHEA Gas Passport Training Course
Online or In-House Training Course
Delivered by experienced training professionals
The SHEA Gas Passport which is also known as the Energy and Utility Skills, Utility Safety, Health and Environmental Awareness (Gas) Scheme has been developed with the gas industry to provide a consistent approach to training in line with the guidelines from the Health and Safety Executive.
We provide training across the UK delivered virtually by Zoom or Microsoft Teams. We can also deliver training courses at your premises.
Virtual Training – delivered by Zoom or Microsoft Teams
• 100% online so there is no need to attend a classroom
• Expert EUSR trainers highly experienced and qualified in health, safety and the environment.
• Pick the date when you want the course if there are 4 or more trainees. Or
• Book on one of our regular public open courses.
• No travel costs.
• All Energy and Utility Skills registration costs are included
• SmartPhone App registration using the CSCS Vircarda system included.
• EUSR plastic smartcard with embedded chip cost included.
• You can book with us quickly.
• There are no hidden charges.
Virtual Training - ideal for many learners
Classroom training - in-house for companies
Peter and Alison provided a very comprehensive and interesting training course today in a very open and friendly atmosphere. The course (SHEA GAS) was also provided to five engineers from Germany and for us it was definitely worth to see the difference. ...... .... We definitely learned a lot today and are already looking forward to our next training. Thumbs up, Peter and Alison! A clear recommendation from our side!
Marco Schröder - March 2023
‘Great course, well run, excellent co-ordination, felt very at ease, breaks were perfect, very informative, thank you’.
Neil Roby - October 2022
Excellent training provider, will be using again. Thanks.
Sean Donnelly - December 2022
SHEA Gas Passport Training – Course Structure
The course consists of nine modules with the first six modules being common to the wider utilities sector and these cover the more general health, safety and environmental topics. The remaining three modules are gas utility sector specific (in bold below).
The Modules are:-
1. Understanding our workplace responsibilities
2. Understanding the effects of our work on the environment
3. Identifying and controlling risks
4. Common hazards and controls in the workplace
5. Occupational health hazard
6. Responding to emergencies
7. Highway working and excavations (specific to Gas)
8. Pressure regulating installations
9. Safety in premises